The NCL Community Partnership Forum is a key forum that ensures effective community and citizen participation in the work of the wider Integrated Care System (ICS). The aim is for it to be an active, expert reference group on community engagement as well as a forum for discussion and debate on emerging proposals and strategies.
Our ambition is for this to be a pivotal and strategic forum to enable residents to be involved in developing strategies and improving services across the NCL health and care system, and that in turn improves the health and wellbeing of residents. The CPF meets quarterly and builds on the work of the Engagement Advisory Board for North Central London which was established in 2016 as part of the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP).
The Community Partnership Forum brings together:
- North Central London ICS Chair
- North Central London Provider Alliance Chair
- North Central London ICS Leads
- North Central London Executive Director of ICS Transition
- North Central London Executive Director of Strategic Commissioning
- Healthwatch representatives from the five boroughs
- Council of Voluntary Services representatives from the five boroughs
- Patient representatives from the five boroughs
- Communication and Engagement reps from NCL Clinical Commissioning Group
- PMO representative from the ICS Transition Team.