If you have a general query about the North Central London Integrated Care System, the North Central London Clinical Commissioning Group (NCL CCG) enquiries team can help. You can contact the team by email or telephone.

Please do not include any personal identifiable information in your email, such as your date of birth, NHS number, or confidential patient information. If we need additional information to help us deal with your enquiry we will email you.

We may pass your information to other teams working for North Central London ICS if it they are best placed to answer your query.

Please be advised that emails and phones are monitored 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday only.

Media enquiries

For media enquiries only, please email:

Please note that this email address is not to be used for sending any patient identifiable data. Please only use this email address if you are a journalist with a media query.

All other queries should be sent to the general enquiries mailbox:


You can make a complaint in writing, by email, over the telephone or in person. Your complaint should be made as soon as possible. This should be within a year of the event. You can make a complaint on your own or on behalf of someone else if you have their permission.

Who should I contact with my complaint?

This depends on which NHS service you want to complain about.

A service NCL CCG commissions

If you have a complaint or feedback about the way an NHS service has been commissioned by the CCG, or you have been directly affected by a commissioning decision made by us, please contact North Central London CCG at

The CCG will retain personal information for the purposes of a complaint investigation only. In order for us to make improvements to the services you receive, anonymous information about your complaint may be shared as part of our reporting process. Should you have any concerns about these arrangements please contact us.

Doctor, Dentist, Pharmacist or Optician

If you have a comment, complaint or compliment about a doctor (GP), dentist, pharmacy or optician, please contact the practice directly in the first instance. If you are unable to resolve your complaint with the practice, or you would prefer not to talk to them about the complaint, please contact NHS England by:

Email: with “For the attention of the complaints team” in the subject line
Telephone: 0300 311 22 33
Post: NHS England, PO Box 16728, Redditch, B97 9PT

You can use the British Sign Language service for those with sensory disabilities.

For help finding your nearest GP, dentist, pharmacist or optician, you can use the online search on our website or call 0300 311 22 33.

Hospitals, mental health and community services

All services providing NHS care have a way of receiving comments and complaints about their services. If you have a comment or complaint about a hospital, mental health, community or other NHS service, you need to raise this through that organisation’s comments and complaints system. If you want us to know about your comment or complaint, please send a copy of your letter or comments to us. The responsibility for investigating any issue arising from a complaint remains with the organisation that provided the service to you.

Please click on the relevant link below to see their contact details.

NHS 111 services

Our combined NHS 111 and out-of-hours service are run by London Central and West Unscheduled Care Collaborative (LCW). 

For any complaint or feedback about NHS 111 Integrated Urgent Care service, please share it via the contact details below:

Tel: 020 8962 7654

To find out more about your choices as a patient, visit NHS Choices.